Confirming a booking and cancellation policy:
If you book via on-line systems (bookind.com, expedia.com, etc.): the total price of accommodation can be charged anytime after booking and the price is non-refundable.
If you book by on-line form on our web-site or direct inquiry, hotel charge the first night stay price to confirm the booking
cancellations can be made without charge only in low season from 1st of September till 24th of December and then from 10th of January till 30th of April a minimum 48 hours (2 full days) notice before your expected day of arrival for notice giving less than 48 hours (2 full days) we will make every effort to re-let the room/s reserved but we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the first night accommodation
1. Check-in time is from 14:00 and checkout time is until 12:00. Early check-in / check-out: 50% of room rate and subject to availability.
2. The Guest is obliged to pay for all bills related to services rendered to the Guest during his/her stay.
3. The Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
4. People not registered as hotel Guests may not visit or stay in a Guest’s room between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am. After 11 pm Guest should check-in the persons being in his room, in this case extra charges may be added.
5. The behavior of Guests should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. Hotel quiet hours are obligatory from 23.00 to 8.00 the following day.
6. In the hotel, including the hotel rooms and apartments, in accordance with the Federal law of 15 February 2013 amending the Act on “The health risks of environmental tobacco smoke on citizens and the side effects of tobacco usage – smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in a hotel room is equivalent to the Guests consent to cover the costs of textile dry cleaning and room dearomatization in the amount of 5000 RUR.
7. In case of violation of the provisions of these regulations, the hotel may refuse to continue to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is required to immediately follow the request of the hotel personnel to pay the fee for the provided services, to pay for any possible damage and destruction made and to leave the property.